-/GDL/- Index du Forum
-/GDL/-
Les Guerriers De L'ombre

-/GDL/- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Download Pdf File To Ipad 3 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -/GDL/- Index du Forum -> PRESENTATION NOUVEAU MEMBRE -> Venez vous présenter !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vanlawre

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Sep - 16:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: How To Download Pdf File To Ipad 3 Répondre en citant

How To Download Pdf File To Ipad 3 > urlin.us/3ze8b

How To Download Pdf File To Ipad 3

bd40bc7c7a
iPad..is..a..good..PDF..reader..with..the..excellent..iBooks..app..built-in..which..allows..you..to..manage..and..read..PDF..files...You....will....be....able....to....access....the....downloaded....PDF....File....(offline)....at....any....time....by....tapping....on....the....iBooks....app.....If....you've....opened....a....PDF....file....in....Safari,....tap....once....to....display....a....bar....at....the....top....of....the....screen,....as....shown....below.....It'll..stay..there..until..you..delete..it...to..pdf..,..attach..it..to..an..AOL..e-mail,..and..then..mail..it..to..myself...i...feel...I...can...actually...contribute...far...more...interesting...and...useful...articles...about...top...quality...apps...and...hidden...jailbreak...gems...in...customization....Tap...the...Open...option...from...the...popup...dialogue...and...select...to...use...iBooks...app...to...open...the...PDF...file....I...added...several...PDFs...via...email,...and...they...DISAPPEAR...each...time...I...plug...my...iPad...into...my...computer....Tap...on...the...attached...PDF...file...to...open...it...on...your...iPhone.3....

Thats....why....we....write....these....basic....tutorials.....iDownloadblog.com...About...About...Advertise...Contact...Keep...in...Touch...Twitter...Facebook...RSS...Feed...Newsletter...Push...Notifications...Podcasts...Let's...Talk...iOS...Let's...Talk...Jailbreak...Site...Stuff...Disclosure...Privacy...Policy..........Home....Jailbreak....How....to....Jailbreak....Jailbreak....News....Jailbreak....Tweaks....Cydia....Unlock....How....to....Unlock....Unlock....News....iPhone....iPhone....News....iPhone....6s....iPhone....6....Plus....iPhone....6....iPhone....Photography....iPad....iPad....News....iPad....Air....iPad....mini....Watch....Apple....Watch....Guide....Mac....Mac....Mac....Apps....Mac....Tips....TV....Apple....TV....guide....Apps....iOS....Apps....Mac....Apps....Widgets....Best....Apps....App....Finder....Tips....Tips....How....to....Tutorial....iPhone....Photography....Download....Deals.........Your....invoice,....bills,....bank....statement....and....many....more....files....may....be....in....PDF....format.....2.....At...that...time,...you...can...select...Open...in...iBooks,...which...will...open...up...iBooks...and...save...the...file...there....You....can....switch....between....books....and....PDFs....by....selecting....the....tab....at....the....center-top....of....the....bookshelf.....

celpip-general study guide pdf downloadexam 77 882 pdf downloadall the lost gospels pdf downloadcea 861 c# pdf downloadcaterpillar lift trucks pdf downloadnspd 66 hspd 25 pdf downloadtnpsc group 4 syllabus 2012 pdf free downloadmarket breadth indicators pdf downloadgeneral science books for upsc pdf downloadhp qtp 11 tutorial pdf download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Sep - 16:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -/GDL/- Index du Forum -> PRESENTATION NOUVEAU MEMBRE -> Venez vous présenter ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation